Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day O' SayJ!








Yesterday our sweet little girl turned TWO! I can not believe it. We had a great day! She has school and while she thought it was a cruel joke that I send her to school on her birthday (lots of tears)...she got to have cupcakes with her friends and I got to see her in her little classroom. After school we went to buildabear. Thank you coupons! SadieJane made a bear and a bunny. We had lunch and then naps. While Bubba was at choir SayJ and I went to ChuckECheese by ourselves. It was awesome. We finished up with dinner at Longhorns! It was a great day for her and I am so proud. And on a day when I am not sleep deprived I will hopefully go over a little more about her at this age. Love my sweet SadieJaner and can't wait to celebrate with her at her party!!


No comments: