Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beautiful Babies...









Since I was the only one with my camera at the beach I convinced Jessica to let me take some pictures of her with baby Lyla in her belly. Brittany tried to refuse but finally peer pressure won out so I got some picture of her and Sawyer too...but not without some grumbling. This post is my petition for a better camera. I LOVE taking pictures. Shocker. Obviously if you read my blog this is a gross understatement. But seriously I would probably be out of control if I got a nice camera. But still, think of all the neat pictures I could take. If I had cute subjects like these two all the time! Seeing their pregnant bellies really was beautiful and I just couldn't resist taking pictures of two of God's amazing creations...the vast ocean and the way He knits together little ones in a Momma's belly. Both incredible mysteries that only a powerful, awesome God could create.

No comments: