Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine Monkey.





I have been oh so very sick. It has been JUST a sinus infection but I dealt with terrible incompetence by my doctor and suffered through a week on the wrong antibiotics to finally get two shots in the booty at immediate care, plus another antibiotic and steroid and within two days I feel sooo much better. It is the first time I have been so sick that I literally did not think I was going to be able to care for my children. I've had quite a few sinus infections but nothing ever like this monstrosity. Thankfully Jenny came to the rescue quite a few times. Mick started baseball so he is gone, gone, gone. He did pick up the night shift thankfully though. I will not be back to Dr. Crabby/Clabby again. Grr. Enough on that but it made last week pretty difficult, still wanted to blog about Micahbird's Valentine Day party. They are the Monkey class and I found these cute masks to color and the kiddos seemed to love them. The last picture of Jaxson shows how sloow my camera is so his eyes are no longer in the eye holes. Hee hee. So even though I couldn't breathe I made it to Micah's party and we had a good time.

No comments: