Sunday, March 2, 2014

Because Everybody Needs a Little More SadieJane in their life...

SadieJane makes my life way more interesting! She's always been a ray of sunshine. When she smiles at others I can't help but think they are complete stinkers if they don't smile back at her. I mean, she is mine and I am biased , but still. The girls got a con list, no doubt. Whining, dramatic crying and fighting with her brother are in no way cutsie or happy. But other than that she just makes me smile. She loves people so much and her family's approval is something she seeks hardcore. She can turn cartwheels and sing the frozen soundtrack at the top of her lungs. She laughs easy and giggles always. If all of us lived a little more like her we'd have more laugh lines less wrinkles, more bruises but we'd have tried new things, we'd have more snacks and less worry about what we eat, we'd tell others how we feel instead of regretting not saying it enough. She's a keeper this girl and I am privileged to be her Momma and to watch the big plans The Lord surely has for her. 





2 comments:

Wendy said...

She's growing up so much! Sweet post about a sweet girl.

beth ewing said...

i could definitely use a little more SadieJane in my life…i feel like i'm not as fun as i used to be.