Monday, April 16, 2012

Serial Birthday Party Goers










We are the proud parents of 3 kiddos this week and last as JennyandBudda headed to the Dominican Republic to see my dear cousin Clinton get married. So they left Hayden in our care and we have had a blast so far! Love that sweet boy so much. Seems like yesterday he was my only baby:) Hee hee. But this weekend was very busy but we managed to squeeze in two birthday parties with some of our favorite people. Both Momma's outdid themselves and I am confident our party will not compete with the fun level of these two. Sunny, my BFF April's baby girl turned NINE. Mercy, how did that happen?? She had a sleepover but was kind enough to invite SayJ to the girly festivities. SadieJane loved it but I am not so sure the other girls did. Sunny was such a trooper and even stood up for SadieJane when the other girls went all "mean girls" on the trampoline. I wish I could bottle what I see in my friends kiddos and put it into mine. Proud moment seeing Sunny go against the flow, even if it wasn't the cool thing to do. On Sunday I flew solo with all three kiddos to Jake's 5th birthday party. He is such a dear friend and he and Micah will always have their duedate bond. Both due on the same day but both arrived early. Jake entered 6 weeks early and Micah 3 weeks. Jake's Dad, Brad and I were friends from when we were little and I'm pretty sure we attended each other's 5th birthday parties too. Rare, I know. Micah, Hayden and SayJ LOVED the ponies and riding them. Such a fun weekend.

No comments: