Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringin' the New Year in...and Sickness OUT!

Our family photo, courtesy of Mick
Can you tell my kids get limited beverages?







Kisses for his girl! I love this!

Well, well, well. We are STILL fighting sickness in our house. I have lost count of the number of days, but it seems like forever anyways. Micah had another fever separate from the strep throat fever. Good grief. So we had planned to have friends over and have a fun exciting new year. Well, I mean as exciting as we get with two children. Truth be told, we didn't do anything that exciting before we had them, but at least now we are excused since we have them. But since Micah had a fever we spent New year's eve alone. But it was still fun for the family, kind of...We toasted and that was definitely the highlight of our night. The new kids on the block and the backstreet boys performed together and I teased Mick that was my actual highlight. Although it wasn't THE highlight it was pretty exciting. So Happy New Year to each of you and here's to health and happiness in 2011, isn't that what people say?

No comments: