Saturday, January 22, 2011

Feelin' a Little More Girly.

So I finally got a new blog design that is a little more girly. The old design was before we even became pregnant with Sadie Jane so it was pretty masculine and little boy centered. Our blog name is still a bit Micah centered but now the design is for all of us:) Purple just seemed to be perfect since purple is such a huge part of our lives, work, and attire. Now it encompasses our WHOLE family. It looks like this new look will see us through for a good long while!! There is a designer blog button on here if you want a new one too. They are really great and reasonable.

3 comments:

Libbie said...

It looks good! I just actually popped over from Designer blogs...I saw your testimonial by mine :) & wanted to see their work. Your family is adorable! & I love to your faith proclaimed so strongly!!! Looking Good!

The Kimmels said...

Love it! Is this one of their free templates or did you have to pay for this? i need a new style. plus, I LOVE the photos at the top and your signature.

Amy said...

I ditto Suzie's question. I was wondering the same thing! So cute!