Thursday, December 27, 2007

the plague moves out




Well, as if Micah being sick wasn't enough. Mick got either food poisoning or a stomach virus Christmas night. I wanted to put our Christmas photos up...yes there were a few smiles on Christmas day between the coughing and puking...this is the first calm moment I have had to do it. This journaling thing helps me to get a few minutes to myself and actually think about what I have done. It also makes me stop and think if what I am doing is good use of my time or not. Taking care of my family has been a good use of my time just an overwhelming one. We are all praying for a well new year but we aren't banking on it yet. So here are the pictures above. Micah with his new baseball rocking horse and Micah with his favorite little person, his cousin Bay. She loves to hold him and Micah actually sits still for her...not for anyone else.
Through all this yucky sickness I have been forced to actually do what the Good Book commands...Pray continuously...in order to stay positive and in order to simply get through the day. As I prayed this morning I realized that is the kind of dependence the Lord wants us to have on Him. To come to him every moment of the day seeking Him first and the rest will be added. Amen.

No comments: