Tuesday, December 18, 2007

great kid


Well we accomplished alot yesterday and Micah was great throughout the day. He is very amiable when it comes to doing the things I need him to do. I worked while he napped, then we went up to the chicken house to work and to meet some of the softball girls that I led in Bible study that are now all in college. Micah loved them...he knows cute girls when he sees them and he squealed through the whole lunch. It was cute to us, probably not as cute to the other customers. Here is a picture of the ladies man and all his ladies... Sometimes it isn't so tough to be the Coach's kid.

After his second nap...praise the Lord for naps...we went to attempt to see Santa. Most of you know I am not a huge Santa fan. It's all kind of weird to me. The whole sitting in a strangers lap...and then there is the whole santa- Jesus confusion. But, my mother was determined that she have his picture with Santa, and some of you even shamed me that I would not take my child's picture with Santa. Peer pressure won out this year and we took him. But not again. Santa smelled like an ashtray and the picture is just so very cheesy. Oh, and it was pet night to see Santa so Micah was in line with two dachshunds...and you all know what a pet lover I am. All in all Micah was a trooper and we have the 25 dollar picture to prove it. I am making it sound a little worse that it was...it was fun and it will be fun to tell Micah about...but I don't think it will make it in to our annual traditions.

No comments: