Saturday, December 15, 2007

My how does life change

I am not sure how to begin on this thing but I am going to just write what I want to remember about my life each day...
If someone had told me how much your life changes after having a baby I would never have understood. Micah is seven months old now and he is such a joy. Every day is something new. Today he is rocking. No matter where you put him he sits up and then starts rocking like he is on a rocking horse, never mind the fact that we don't have a rocking horse or that he wouldn't know what to do on one if we did. I am hoping that using this as a daily posting will help me be thankful for each day and all that it includes. Being a mom is much harder work than I ever thought, but much more rewarding than I could ever have imagined. Hmmm...that verse in the Bible is so true about God giving us more than we could ask or imagine. He is so good!

No comments: