Friday, December 21, 2007

no good, terrible, very bad day

As I write this I am watching Micah play in between fussing. I am writing on the computer so that I don't go crazy myself. We went back to the doctor today and Micah actually has an ear infection in both ears and a sinus infection. He is one sick little boy. Then when we went to get his medicine it wasn't ready and then we had a little fall that scared me pretty badly. Mick got home and he and I both think we are coming down with something. So much for Christmas traditions. Now we are just trying to all make it to Christmas in one piece. It takes alot sometimes to get us to slow down and be thankful. But the Lord is reminding us that we must have total dependence on Him....good times or bad.

1 comment:

beth ewing said...

oh my gosh hey! i saw this off tracy's blog. i didn't know you had a son. he's a cutie! sons are fun. hope you're all feeling better by tomorrow.