Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stinkerbell's Third Birthday Partay!







Like with Micah, I promised this year to be a fussproof birthday party. But alas, things got crazy nonetheless. Pizza, pixiedust and cupcakes. That was the plan, but add in a bunch of kiddos and you are bound to get off task. SadieJane had a blast and this year was the first year that "her friends" came.(she picked who came aside from family) She loved it. So mission accomplished. You can tell by my face in the pics above I was a little tense. Ugh. Had to have a "coming to Jesus" meeting with Jesus himself the next day about keeping my attitude in check. I would like to blame it on pregnancy hormones buuut sin is sin regardless of circumstance. Fabulous. All in all, it came and went and the pictures are here to prove it. Can you tell my blog is surely getting the shaft as of late? I hope I can manage to put pictures of this next baby up:) But truly we are having so much fun as a family these days, its hard to find time to update. (Go Panthers!!)  Today is our first round of the state tournament for softball! The saddest part of the party was realizing I didn't get the usual picture with all of the children on our lawn art:( So here is the list from memory over a week late: Jaxson, Maxsim, Barrett, Brynnaboo, Abram, Lexi, Bella, Caroline, Kyndall, Kylie, Katie, Maddox, Maddie, Matthew, Tana, Hayden, Aunt Dot, Nana and Pops, Jenny and Budda, Des and Tyler, Cindy, Kyle and Heather, and at least three very important people that I know I have forgotten.

No comments: