Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day of her Birth!!


SadieJane turned 3 last week. The day of her real birthday we did our traditional trip to Buildabear and then played on the NEW playground at the mall. One of her besties met us at the playground with a Tinkerbell balloon. You can see SayJ was pretty pumped. We spent the morning just us girls and then for lunch Mick took off work and we went to lunch as a family. It was a great day. I cannot believe that my little baby girl is 3. This year has flown by. She is still so full of life and joy. Her curls and her smile get her noticed everywhere we go. I hope that it helps her self esteem in the future, not causes her to be vain or self conscious:) I can not imagine our family without SadieJane and we all are so thankful that God chose us to be her family. I can't wait to see what He has in store for her as she grows. Happy Day to my Precious Girl! Next I'll post the real "event" of her birthday:) Oh the excitement!

No comments: