Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The MOST Important Opening Day!

Go Bulldawgs!! Our very own cheerleader...with gymnastics leo underneath.
Coaching the Coach...Micah was telling Mick what he forgot to say...
My two favorite baseball boys!

First official hit!!
He got thrown out at first his first at bat, but made it on his second at bat.
Played a mean pitcher, and then got moved to catcher. Nice glasses.
Most of the Micahbird fan club! It was cold...brrr.

Yesterday marked the beginning of a new era. Micah had his first baseball game. His team is very young. I am pretty confident we lost and not so confident that we got anyone out. But it was pretty fun. Although chasing SayJ around the ballpark was not. Thank goodness my mom and Nana were there to help. Micah had a ball:) Loved every minute and was just so neat to watch him do something he so loves. Mick ended up having a game the same night as our makeup first game so he was unsure he was going to be able to make it, but after much prayer, thought and rearrangement, Mick made it to see Micah's first two at bats and got to Coach first briefly. So thankful for that. Oh mercy, I am finally on the other end of things, being the players momma instead of the Coach's wife. I am still the wife but being Momma surely takes precedence. Looks like I'll be rereading some of my end of the season posts to keep myself in line and in check.

No comments: