Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Eggstravaganza of 2012











Mercy, the eggs, mercy. Quick someone tell my children that Easter is indeed about Jesus' death and resurrection (again!). We go over it, but then we fill eggs or we hunt eggs or we hide eggs and they seem to forget all that and get back to the candy at hand. Today was crazy, we had my class easter egg hunt this morning and then joy o joy Micah and SayJ's parties were at the SAME time. I literally ran from one side of our big SixFlagsoverJesus church to the other. I made it to the very end of SadieJane's hunt, who responded "You NOT here when I find eggs!!!" Ugh. I wanted to remind her that I missed her brother's Thanksgiving party one year altogether because of a time mixup:( So she should've been thankful! Anyways, it marks the start of our Spring Break! Hallelujah. Mick says he is so ready, but I reminded him I am too, except my spring break relieves me of my two part time jobs, but I get no such break from my full time one like he does. He was not amused. Seriously thankful for a break from the rush of life. We are for sure way too busy and we NEED a break. From ball, work, busyness and life in general. Truth be told my worrying self has been praying for this break for months. We have been well for so long and my positive polly nature just knows we will be sick on our only vacation. But, I am trusting Jesus, rain or shine, sickness or not, we will be together, there will be God made water around us, and we will not have a game in sight....so we WILL be happy. (even if we have a fever:))

1 comment:

Tracy Carson said...

Your matching outfits are adorable!