Friday, March 30, 2012

Broccoli, Celery, Gotta be...



Junior Asparagus
Larry and Bob

SadieJane got a little close to the stage.

We just left the Veggie Tales live show this afternoon. It was such a good time. Mick, of course, had a game but I got to take the kiddos and it was so fun. I love Veggie Tales and it was all about the old silly songs that I loved and still remember. The kiddos were mesmerized and had fun dancing and being apart of the show. The really awesome part is that my chicken apartment boss, gave me the tickets! This is basically part two of my story about my ELC job. Again, God knew exactly where He wanted me and He did what He needed to get me there. I am working for an amazing Christian woman who happens to go to our church...and we happen to be cousins, even thought I didn't know it for a while. (it's through Mick's side:)) But a side benefit continues to be her wisdom in her relationship with the Lord and with encouragement and advice on child rearing. She has four so she knows a thing or two. It is such a blessing to just be able to ask her about any situation. We might not always agree but so far everything applies to my two as well. So thankful that God put me there. And then after a long days work she let me know she had tickets for the Veggie Tales for the babies! Then today she found out we were going to get to sit on the second row. Thank you Jesus for little/big blessings! I definitely need to reread these when I start questioning what God is doing...



No comments: