Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pony Rides!




A few weeks ago we went to a friend's birthday party at Circle A Barn. It was AWESOME and both kiddos loved it! There was a girl there taking pictures for my friend and she sent me some of them and I was more than thrilled. I forgot my camera that day, but now I am glad I did because mine would look terrible up next to these:) What was really awesome is that with Micah's glasses we haven't gotten one really good picture of him since, they are transition and just have a glare, etc. So the first one of him made me cry. I know, I know. So since I've continued to be MIA I thought I'd at least share our cuteness. AND, if I can talk Mick into leaving our house for a birthday party one of my children might Pony Up for our birthday party this year because we loved the barn so much!

Oh, the girl who took the pictures is D. Crowe Photography, wanted to give credit where credit was due:)

On a sadder note, we are headed to "grandmama's house" today. Unfortunately she isn't at her house, she is in the hospital. She had some swelling in her legs and it turns out she has Congestive Heart Failure. It sounds really scary to me, and especially to my spry 89er Gmama, but she is so tough and I just know we can treat it with meds and she will be good to go. Nonetheless we are going to see her and talk to her so I can see that she is ok for myself. Please pray for her if you think about it. Thanks so much in advance for your prayers.

No comments: