Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hope you are rockin' out this Heart Day!


Life is so crazy as of late, well really as of always. I have very little time to myself, much less time to blog. But one thing that I am oh so thankful for is the gift God gives us in people. I often used my blog to connect with people over the years, especially when I couldn't literally connect in real life (due to babies, PPD, nursing, work or just bad time management). But thankfully recently the Lord is allowing me time to BE with people. To talk to my family, to hang out with a friend and most importantly to get outside myself and be used by Him. For so long my ministry has been these two little people that require ALL of my time and MORE energy than I've got. But I have been praying for God to use me, and He has come through with abundance. Ahhh, it is beautiful. Lest I think it is something of my own I have since gotten real sick for some reason if only to know it is NOTHING of me and ALL of Him working in me. Again so thankful. Then there is Mick, bless him. He is really showing me Jesus and instead of complaining about what he is not doing I am choosing (and finding it pretty easy) to see the ways Mick is working hard to minister not just to others but to his wife. Another beautiful moment. Lots of hard moments like always, but God is allowing me to see the beauty, even in the moment, which is usually reserved for waaaaay down the road. So, on a day like Valentine's day, Love day, heart day...we know like it or love it any day that serves as a reminder to tell others how much we love them is a good one! So to those I see often and to those I don't see often enough, Jesus loves you and so do I!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

happy valentine's day harper family! you are super pretty. inside and out. it is a joy to read about you soaking up the goodness of the present :) xoxo