Saturday, February 25, 2012

All my wild animals went to the zoo...

even Koonie came along.
Micah was in timeout and SayJ stayed close by to gloat. Nice.
And it proved to be impossible to get a picture of all three!


We had a week off for "winter break" this past week. Except well, Mick has baseball so it didn't really seem like a week off. And while I love my husband and love to have him around it made this week very difficult. We had alot of fun...playdates I think everyday someway somehow. But, trying to arrange "our" (the kiddos and I) schedule around ball practice and ball games and trying to let Mick actually get some sleep proved to be REaLLY stressful for me. I know, cry me a river right. It just goes to show all the love for order and consistency I instilled in Micah is straight this Momma's fault. I got my hair highlighted the other week and Micah actually ran from the room crying when I walked in because he couldn't understand "whhhhhy would you change and put COLOR on your hair???, I loved it the way it was, with only one color!!!" Anyways, we got to see a ballgame this week and hang out with friends...trip to the zoo, burger king (just fyi chicken fries are GONE!), jumpy place, craft time, and lots of time outside. I also got to run everyday! So, I'll dry up those tears and get ready for the real hard times as baseball officially begins for my little boy this week and Mick will be basically gone for good. Time for me to wish I could rearrange my schedule so that we could at least eat a meal with Daddy. But in it all there is such joy seeing my babies faces and seeing Mick love coaching...more on that story later:)

No comments: