Tuesday, November 15, 2011

SayJ, Workin' It. (ad nauseum)

















This child is the squirreliest, unpredictable, doesnotperformondemand, will only laugh if something is truly funny, loves her Momma, independent yet codependent, sweetest little thing that God could have ever entrusted to me. Which is why she can rock the pink hello kitty jacket with black cuffs along with blue pants with stars, busted up lip, pigpen like hair with the bow falling out, and I still thinks she is cute as pie...well maybe not pie, but cute she is to me. Don't miss the heart panties creepin' out the top and the ever full belly of jelly.
I have been working with her to put her hands on her hips and smile and we have had some pretend photo shoots. So while watching the CMA's the other night, she traipses in with high heels on and wants me to take her picture. The pictures above are what ensued. Micah and Mick wanted in on the action too. For those who know me and my love for the camera it made my heart SO happy. Had she been sporting a somewhat matching outfit or had brushed hair, it might have been brought to tears.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute! What a ham! Put her in a bikini and she'll look like me from that pic by the lake when we were little!!!! Haha!