Tuesday, November 8, 2011

backseat blogposting.








So the blog has taken a backseat. I just can't seem to get my laundry done, to wipe all the noses, get to all of my jobs, or spend time as much time as I want with my family these days, so to say I don't have time to blog would be an understatement. Unfortunately I still find time to waste time on facebook, but that is a whole nother blogpost in itself, one that I don't have time for right now...so just fill in about that however you wish. But life has been happening all around me and I have yet to document it. This makes. me. twitch. So here is our weekend. After almost two weeks of sickness, things are looking up, and people in this house might can breathe!! Hallelujah! We spent Saturday night celebrating Devon and Will's engagement and then spent time watching football (was there a game on? I was to busy TALKING TO FRIENDS...that were GIRLS...it was amazing!!!) Anyways, we headed over to Aunt April's and had dinner with good friends. It was beautiful. The pictures might not look that way but all four of us needed a night out and we loved it. Micah and SadieJane might have also needed a nap...but they didn't get that:) Until next time my friends...know that the blog can't stay in the backseat forever. Can it??


No comments: