Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Harvest All the day long.


SayJ with her class, minus a few boys.
Micah with his class, minus all the girls:)
Our Hamburger...
and slightly blurry watermelon.
Most of the crew! I think this was our biggest group ever!
SayJ so tired, with Sunny and Aunt April
One of our better pics, Pirate Princess Aunt Amy:)
How big is that cookie??

We had a busy day yesterday. Since I teach now, I had THREE parties to attend yesterday at school and Micah and SadieJane's happened at the same time. Boo hiss. But after running around I got some documented photos that proved I was indeed in two places at once. Then we came home to clean and decorate for the 5th Annual Harvest Party. We had about 40 or 50 people over to our small little get together. Our neighborhood may need to buy more candy next year if our party gets any bigger. It was a great time. Mick even did a bonfire with smores and all. So thankful for our friends and now our kiddos friends that made this years party so much fun.

2 comments:

EMU said...

I love the hamburger & watermelon! So cute & creative! :)

Amy said...

We had so much fun! Love making memories!