Thursday, November 11, 2010

We Salute YOU!

1st Lt. Clinton Ott
Our Budda, My Dad!
Uncle Cliff Reed

Our family salutes all those who have served our country especially those above. They represent all those serving, who have served and who are no longer with us. Clinton, my cousin is serving as we speak, my Dad served bravely in the Vietnam War, and Nana's brother, our Uncle Cliff has passed away but received a purple heart for protecting mine and your freedom. More than anything now that I have a family I also appreciate the families of the Veteran's who allow their spouses, sons, daughters, etc. go and fight for us when they are left back home alone. I can not imagine how hard it is for them as well. So while we salute them let's not forget to also pray for their safety, and their families as well. I know I love my Veteran's!!

No comments: