Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Little Turkey...

...I mean indian.
Best Buddies.
Silly Indian.

Daddy skipped out of work for a few minutes to make it!
Thanks to Nana, Micah and I got to spend a good amount of time together today and after the feast, and he was so much fun one on one. I forgot what it was like.

singing...you can see the remnants of the snots on his face. Nice.

Micah and Abigail eating "chicken". Micah refused to believe that it was turkey.
I mean indian. Hee hee. Today was Micah's "feast" at school and honestly we both were pretty excited. I also went to the feast when I was at the same preschool so I have so many good memories, I couldn't wait for Micah to do the same, and he of course, didn't dissappoint. We've had the snots and a tummy bug around our house and Micahbird has had a little of both, poor guy. So today he was finally feeling pretty good and feeling like he would eat. Thank goodness. He did a little performance before and then the class ate their feast. It was too cute. He and his buddy Jaxson managed to be next to each other for the performance. Which worked out nicely for our pictures. Micah also sat next to a friend from high school's little girl for lunch and they apparently made plans to stay late so that they could have a date and eat alone. Seriously. They sat there eating and giggling for a while. I finally had to make Micah go. He LOVES school so much!! I do too. Please pray we all get well soon I personally can't take much more of this junk in my house. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute. Brian did the same thing when he was in school. He even made the same t-shirt. It seems like just yesterday he was a little indian and now he will be graduating from Air Force basic next week. Enjoy your time with them while they are young because it sure goes by fast. love ya sissy