Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Days of Thanksgiving.









There has been so much sadness, sickness and hurt going on around me that it has put me an a constant state of prayer for others and continual Thanksgiving to our Lord for what I have. Please join me in praying for those who are hurting or need healing...I am only naming a few:

Tucker Isbill (baby with rare virus who also needs surgery)

Lucy (friends baby going through surgeries)

Kristie, Evan, Bailey and Bryce Butterworth (mom due any day with little girl who has a rare seizure disorder)

Donna (Mom's friend whose brother just passed away)

Heather Hill (my sister who is soon to find out her fate in past issues)

Kristie and Jonah Wren (mom and baby who was born at 29 weeks)

There are more but these are the ones that just came to my mind. I have been overwhelmed by the sheer number of people who I need to be praying for...

Which brings me to take notice more and more every moment of every day that I spend with my precious family. They aren't perfect nor without bad moments, but they are mine and God has given me more than I could ask or imagine. I am so thankful for them and have found myself crying "thankful tears" quite often. I pray this wouldn't just be the case when I'm thinking of others needs but each day I would look at what is going on and be thankful and grateful to an awesome God.

The pictures are of yesterday and some specific reasons I am thankful:

-Micah was at school so I had uninterrupted playtime with SayJ. She even got to jump on the trampoline without fear of getting whiplash.

-Micah and his funnies: He caught a beetle today and named it "Cledus take the Reel". You gotta know the backstory(ask me later). I came in his room yesterday during naptime and he looked guilty as all get out....long story short he had been trying to be like me when I was pregnant and was putting turtle's shell up his shirt. He is having trouble having more than one best friend, he isn't my child. He went to Mick's class today and shared Jesus with the whole class, if he'd passed out tracks I would have had an alter call. He told Mick the other day that singing a song about Jesus was just like praying. Micah found mushrooms in the backyard and without me knowing went and got my camera and took about ten pictures of them. I put one above if you were wondering what in the world. There's more....but I'll stop for now.

-Sadie Jane is trying to talk and is sleeping (dare I say it) alot better.

-We are having a hard time quitting nursing, but I am so thankful we have done it this long. Judge me if you want.

-They both love to dance, and so do I . Warms my heart to rock out at the house or in the car with my babies.

-My husband, while he lost at softball early, ended up gaining a month of time with us by doing so. He also has picked up every odd job that we have heard of to help make ends meet the past few months. So thankful.

No comments: