Monday, October 4, 2010

Maxsim Diesel





Sadie Jane finally has someone to share the brunt of the abuse with...Taron had her baby this morning and Micah's bff Jaxson is officially a big brother. Maxsim weighed 7 pounds and 11 ounces. He was so tiny and sweet. Although a bit of a Momma's boy already...you can see above he screamed his head off for her when I was holding him and when Jaxson had him. As soon as he went back to Taron he was happy as could be. She is a good Momma like that. Seriously I was so excited about this day because I got to enjoy all the fun stuff and sweet baby cuddling without the whole csection thing. Taron was doing great, but feeling a bit nauseaus....uggh... I do not miss that at all. Pray for her and their family as they transition to a family of FOUR. I love Taron and their family is so special to ours. We have become the best of friends through a season in our lives that is ever changing and our families are growing. Thankful that God gives us friends like that to walk alongside in this journey of motherhood. Congrats to the Wallace's!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, you so need just one more baby. You just light up when you are holding a little one. sissy

Sarah said...

Congrats to Wallace clan! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Anonymous said...

So glad to know who Maxsim Diesel is....you know how I like to be in the know and I thought it was some movie star or celebrity....ha. LOL - yep just call me Ditzy. Love you - cute baby. mkm