Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Boo!

This is Rhett, he's my boo. (that means boyfriend for you old people:))
It's his birthday.
He invited me over for cake...
...I can tell my the way he looks at me, he feels the same way I do.

I know I'm young but I have found the man of my dreams. He is a few weeks younger than me, but he is so mature for his age. He comes from a great family and my Momma and Daddy approve...well Momma does anyways. We had cake together for his birthday and I wore the best and biggest bow I've got. He loved it. Happy Birthday, to my Boo. Love - Sadie Jane.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pictures ever. I love her bow it is so cute. I like how the two of them look at each other like they are tying to figure out what to do with that cake.

Maggie said...

i approve too!! douglasville's finest right there :)

Sarah said...

Biggest and best hairbow compliments of the biggest and best Aunt! Wait...maybe just best Aunt? :)

Love the pics! Rhett is one lucky man! Love y'all!