Friday, June 19, 2009

toes in the sand...

Micah and I surfing.
Jumpin' in off Daddy.

Jenny worked hard in the water with the boys! Thanks Jenny!
Our good family picture...with Mick's stinkin' eyes closed!

Our worn out boy...
even though he had on spf50 every 30 minutes, Micah is still darker than we are...
Jenny with Haydee
Me and my boys, don't they look happy to be taking a picture?

My other boy:)

We couldn't get a cute one of Micah and I...it's nice when you can wear your college bathing suits when you are 6 mths pregnant right?

Our fabulous pool...I didn't really want in after day 3.

Jenny and Micah.

The only time Micah got down was with Budda.

The boys in their tank tops.
Too cute. (My dad cut Hayden's hair:)

...and sand in our pants. We went to Pensacola this week with my parents and Hayden. We had a GREAT time and the boys both loved the sand and ocean. It was actually both there first times seeing the ocean since they could talk. Hayden is really taking off with swimming finally. Mick and I also bought a big pool to go on the back deck...like I could lay in it...and the boys enjoyed that, as did we. My parents traded out a date night with us so that we could both have a childfree night. Thanks to Jenny and Budda (more Jenny than Budda) I had lots of help and more free time than usual. I read an entire book, got to do my bible study and went to the bathroom alone a few times. In my eyes that is a beautiful week. Mick and my dad got to go see the blue angels and some other naval stuff, which they both enjoyed. Micah loved being with everyone 24/7 and did ask this morning where everyone went. Micah is also changing and doing some new things, but I will save that for another post. Our trip seemed way too short but I guess it is a good thing when you are with family and you leave with everyone still happy. We had a great time and hope that we get to go again next year, hint hint, Budda:)


2 comments:

The Kimmels said...

Yay! You're back! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the boys in their white tank tops. ha! YOU make me sick by being able to wear your college bathing suits at 6 mths pregnant. I assure you that I will NOT be able to do that (Since I can't do it now). I was thinking that those bathing suits were super cute and then you said they were from college...not fair! ha! Hope to see ya'll soon!!

Kristen said...

I thought that bathing suit top looked familiar.