Tuesday, June 2, 2009

29 and holding.

The bump.
This is how many pictures it takes to get one with Mick's eyes open.

and then I realize the lighting is bad in all but this one.


Great. Just Great.

nice face.

This is my last year to be in my 20's. Yesterday was my birthday and Mick and Micah were both very sweet to me. Micah bird and I had a fun morning working then my mom and Mick met us for lunch. I got lots of "Happy Birthday Mommy's" and thanks to Nana a date to top it off. Mick and I haven't really had any time alone since before baseball season so it was nice to do something on our own. Although the old we talked about our kid's the whole time did serve to be true. I got lots of cute gifts and I was so thankful for all of them. Although my favorite would have to be the recordable card with Micah saying "Happy Birthday Mommy!" Too sweet! Tonight I am going out with some of my best friends so Mick is really earning the brownie points now.


1 comment:

The Kimmels said...

Happy Birthday, Steph!!! I hope you have fun with the girls tonight.