Saturday, June 13, 2009

I wonder...




will they be alike or will they be different? Just a cute picture that I found of Micah that reminded me of his sister in the pictures we had from the ultrasound when she was just a little girl. Just sitting thinking about how thankful I am for our family and what we have...while it is perfect by no means it is what God has for us at this very moment and He is good.

Also, just a sidenote for recording purposes Micah is so far very excited about this baby sister. He constantly tells people about her and makes sure everyone knows there is a baby in my tummy, which I am actually thankful for since some people aren't sure of my weight gain. He promises to hold her and give her a bottle(boy will he be shocked when he finds out how we hope she'll eat). He tells everyone that her name is Buttercup...because we still can't decide. Two days ago when I came home from working (I rarely leave him) he ran to the door anxious to make sure I still had baby sister with me! Too funny.

No comments: