Friday, June 5, 2009

all grown up...












ok, not really grown up but we had some of the old softball girls over last night for a dinner and they are about to be juniors in college. It makes us feel old. These are the girls that were seniors when I was pregnant with Micah and were in the bible study I led. It is so fun to hang out with them...then and now. I used to tease them that they were much more fun than friends my age.(I'm only teasing friends:)) Which is because they have little responsibility and get to do whatever they want... They are all home for the summer for the first time and I am excited to get to hang out with them again. Micah was even more excited and loved being around them. They were so good with him and he ate it up. When he woke up this morning he wanted to know where they all went. They stayed after he went to bed so I think he expected them to be waiting to play when he woke up. I am so thankful for that season in my life of getting to know Mick's players I feel like those are the kids we will go to their weddings and still be around when they have babies. God is good like that. Now I have to focus on our kiddos more but I still love building relationships with his teams and their families.

No comments: