Sunday, August 26, 2012

Who's on THIRD?

 
Who's on first? Micah Reed 7
Who's on Second?? SadieJane
Who's on THIRD??????? A new Harper!!!
Panther Baby #3 is on the way!
Those of us at "Home" couldn't be more excited!
Well, I hadn't anticipated sharing our news this early in the "game" but our Coach can't seem to keep a secret nor can the muscles that are supposed to surround my midriff. It appears on the 3rd they have up and jumped out of the way in a hurry. While there is alot to say about this 3rd blessing in our lives, I will just say that while we weren't sure what to do in this area of expanding our "team" or making "cuts", God saw fit to help us "load the bases"! I am around 9-10 weeks pregnant and it is a sheer miracle that God deserves glory for no matter what happens from here on out. Of course we are praying for health and smoothness but also trusting that no matter what God's plan we are submitting to it. I ask you to pray along with us and couldn't keep blogging without letting our secret out. (For those in Dville, the news has been leaking slowly for weeks) If I haven't had a chance to tell you personally I apologize as this whole 3rd go round thing has been a whirlwind. (there will be a post for that too) We JUST told the children, (yet another post) and I couldn't keep this all inside any longer either!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

249Congratulations!! I am so shocked didnt think you were going to have another one according to Mick. lol You do remember it is our generation for the twins. lol Love you all and I am so happy for you. Love sissy

EMU said...

Eeeek!!! I am so excited for you! I didn't realize that a third child was an option for you, but so glad it is! :)

As you were rounding the bases in this post (which is SO SO cute and clever), I was HOPING there would be a baby Harper on third! SO glad there is!

Can't wait to hear more. Oh, SO excited!

beth ewing said...

I"m with everyone that is so shocked. I thought you sold all your baby stuff. Ha! But of course I'm excited for you guys. Three isn't so bad...I promise. Heck I'm crazy enough to go for 4 so it can't be that bad. hehe! Hope you're feeling well. Can't wait to hear the story.

beth ewing said...

I"m with everyone that is so shocked. I thought you sold all your baby stuff. Ha! But of course I'm excited for you guys. Three isn't so bad...I promise. Heck I'm crazy enough to go for 4 so it can't be that bad. hehe! Hope you're feeling well. Can't wait to hear the story.

emagee322 said...

Yahoo!!!!! I am so happy and can't wait to see you and congratulate you in person. SayJ is going to be an awesome big sis, are she and Micah so happy? oh what wonderful news!

blakley said...

Congrats!!! 3 is so much fun! :)