Sunday, January 8, 2012

Our Dark Dancin' Rockin' New Years Eve




Possibly two of my favorite family pics. SayJ's face above makes me laugh hysterically.
We spent our New Year's Eve as a family at our usual Longhorn's dinner and then back to the house for some dancing and partying with SadieJane's new kitchen. Which obviously ended up being the location for our latenight photoshoot. Micah and SadieJane like to turn off all the lights and "dark dance" to our stereo upstairs. It makes me laugh. Micah and Sage also did some table dancing too. Wild night I tell ya. Mick and I both were asleep at 12:05 but were proud we made it til then!

It's gonna be a great and exciting year! There are alot of people I love turning milestone numbers this year!! April and Taron are turning 30! Gasp...I finally wont feel as alone in my thirties when I am out with them:) My Grandmama turns 90!!! Can't wait to throw her a big bash! (Shh...don't tell her) Last but not least, Mick turns the big 4-0!! On, 12-12-12 nonetheless. I know God has big things in store for all of these people and lots of others too. So thankful for all that God did last year and can't wait to see all He has planned for this year too. Happy Terribly Late New Year to Ya'll.

No comments: