Saturday, December 17, 2011

Breakfast with Santa.







I guess now I understand why some people (wink, wink) have to update lots of stuff at once on their blog. Way back before my two job plus stay at home mom stint, I always found time to update the dear old blog...you know in September, when people were reading this thing. But now I get it. I am about to unload my whole last month and a half, because I have to have it to finish out my blogbook. But as of January, I just don't know what to do. If I should just give it up, resolve to be better about bloggin, or just do a monthly dump of events. Unless I can resolve to do better it will exist as a scrapbook alone since I can't put the time and energy into pouring my thoughts onto the keyboard. This makes me sad. OR if I resolved to not get onto facebook unless my blog was current...that might do the trick. We shall see, I miss being able to not only update our pictures but to pour out what is going on in our lives and to use my blog for therapy. I still need lots of it, just having to pray about it and leave it at that lately. Maybe I'll get to those posts while Mick is home for a bit.

For now, here are my children at Breakfast with Santa, sometime in November:) I am working at the mall chicken apartment and I really do love it. God definitely knew what He was doing in moving me. It is a more challenging position but also more encouraging and fulfilling. I had to work the Breakfast event and had fun. I do still miss out on taking my kiddos to things. But Mick was able to bring them at the end and of course get our token picture with the jolly, or notsojolly ole' St. Nick. Ugh. I wanted their picture with Santa Cow, but he headed to the barn before my two got there. Double Ugh. Micah also helped me work, which was really fun since he has technically been working for the chicken people his whole little life.

No comments: