Thursday, December 29, 2011

ChristmasEveDAy..

Mick and SadieJane at Christmas Eve
Our fam.

Heather's fam
Captain America, needs no description.
Bay was happy to help SadieJane open gifts, she has been opening gifts for hte little ones for four Christmas' now.

It's a Domestic Christmas for SayJ. She got a kitchen too. Too bad she has never witnessed anyone iron because I haven't since before she was born, maybe even Micah...judge me now people.

Foot massage's by CharleeRay!! Hilarious!

all rolled into one. We had a very busy a smushed Christmas. It was alot of fun and we tried to spread it out a little bit more since we had church on Christmas day so that helped but it ended up with Christmas Eve breakfast and gifts with my family then Christmas eve service then dinner with my family plus the Harper's and then Christmas day church and lunch and presents with the Harper's. It was nice to stretch it out a little bit more this year but it still seemed a little smushed. Thankfully my sister, Heather was apart of Christmas again this year and brought her family. It was nice to have little to no drama and to have all of our family together. The babies definitely make it more fun. The joy and excitement in their eyes makes it more fun for all of us. And SayJ got the real reason for the season when I told her it was time to go to church on Christmas Eve she screamed "SEE baby Jesus??!!??" She doesn't get everything but she at least gets the excitement of baby Jesus being pretty important in the whole Christmas deal. Which is good since by default my children believe in Santa too. Ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures I was wondering when you would find time to put some Christmas ones up. lol I think my favorite one is of Heather and her family. I am so proud of her and how far she has come. Tell Sadie J she can do my ironing anytime she wants. Love the cute ones of Micah and Hayden as well. Thanks for sharing all these. Love all of you. sissy

Wendy said...

What a great Christmas! And I noticed something else special - you got to have pictures taken in the sports memoribilia room - how did you swing tha one? Love ya