Friday, September 7, 2012

School Daze


This first week has been a blur. Micah started on Tuesday and SayJ and I started on Wednesday. I don't have my picture in front of the car or with my teacher because she had a sick kiddo that day so instead of assisting I was teaching, and there was NO time for pictures. Micah is on his final (for sure this time) year at the ELC, SadieJane is in the two year old class with ALL of her friends and they both have had a great week. I had a good first day barring the screaming and crying from a few. But I suppose I deserve that treatment since I dished it out all those years ago. Micah did not want to go to school today, he was a little tired and SadieJane cried when we dropped Micah off because she wanted to go to her class. She even begged me to ask the teacher if she could come:) So thankful for our place of refuge and "home" school. 
There is a picture of SadieJane and her teacher's. But Micah insisted I not walk him in on the first day, so I only have his picture in the car. Sad day. So proud he is independent (not like his momma), but sad that he is growing up so fast. I see lots of tears in my future this year. 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing about your first week Steph. Hope this week goes well for you and is less of a blur. I am teaching preschoolers with special needs this year (2-5 year olds) and am loving it so much more so far. Love you.